According to a survey I did a while back, the majority of individuals use email applications like Outlook Express to check their accounts. Even while utilizing email applications has numerous advantages, using webmail allows beginners to rapidly get up and running with their email accounts by using a familiar web browser software. In this post, I’ll show you how to utilize Bigpond’s webmail in the proper manner.
You don’t have to install any additional software to use webmail. All you need is a web browser, which is the application you are now using to see this page… In addition, you’ll need your email account’s login and password, as well as a working internet connection.
Read More: How To Download Tinder Gold MOD APK
Bigpond Webmail Features
As part of Bigpond’s MyConnect webmail interface, users may access their email accounts as well as an online address book, calendar, tasks, and notes. All of these fantastic capabilities are conveniently available with a single mouse click thanks to the well-thought-out web application.
To send, forward, or delete an email, simply click on the appropriate button on the webmail interface while still in the browser. Sending SMS and MMS is also possible with MyConnect. Plain text and rich text may both be used to generate new email messages, with the latter allowing you to construct colorful and aesthetically pleasing email messages. An email signature, which appears at the end of each message, may also be set up by users.
- Bigpond’s webmail service offers 1GB of storage space to each user for free. However, in today’s world of emailing huge music and video files back and forth, this amount of space may be insufficient. To prevent the dreaded mailbox full’ error, use email applications to download your Bigpond messages to your computer’s hard drive.
- Bigpond’s webmail service deletes emails older than 180 days, therefore it’s a good idea to move them elsewhere.
- While using Bigpond webmail, you may wish to consider moving any old emails to a personal folder. No limit on the number of folders that you may establish for message organization.
- In addition, Bigpond sells extra mailboxes, which you can control using the webmail interface.
Steps To Steps Easy Guide To Login Bigpond Email
Bigpond webmail was established by Australia’s largest telecommunications operator, Telstra Corporation Limited, to make bill-keeping and prompt payment easier for its customers. It also provides clients with the ability to monitor and manage their data use. In addition to that, customers may acquire a variety of other services from the business.
Despite the fact that Bigpond Email Login is offering several benefits, users are still encountering problems. If you’re having trouble logging in to your Bigpond webmail account, this article is for you.
Read More: How To Verizon.net Email Login
Using Bigpond Login Page
Following are the steps:
- Log in to your Bigpond Email account using this link.
- In the next step, you must input your Bigpond email address, which should be in the following format: @telstra.com, @bugpond.com, and @bigpond.net.au (the last two are required).
- Please enter your email password here.
- Fill out your company identification number (IDB).
- Simply click “Sign In” to go to your email.
With The Use Of Telstra Account
The second way to sign in to Bigpond Email is as follows:
- To begin, go to your Telstra account and log in with your email address and password.
- Look for a link called “Webmail” on your computer’s desktop.
- You may access your Bigpond webmail by clicking on it.