Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Key is mandatory if you need to enjoy all the perks of the updated version of Microsoft Office 2010. The latest version was introduced on 15th April 2010 and it came out in the software market on 15th June 2010. The version before Microsoft Office 2010 was Office 2007 and the later version is Office 2013. Microsoft Office 2010 has added applications with it due to which it performs amazingly. The later versions for 32 bit and 64-bit processors came on after another. Microsoft Office 2010 works very efficiently without using much RAM space and it also does not have any kind of effect on system speed. It has some great features which were not present in the previous versions before 2010.
Why Get Professional Plus?
Microsoft Office Professional Plus is way better than all the other versions as it has all the updated versions of the signature applications in this series. The applications include MS Project, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Publisher, MS Access, and MS Onenote. Apart from these applications the user can also work in many different formats like DOCX, DOC, PPTX, PPT, XLSX, and XLS. besides all of these perks it also allows you to do many things:
- Creating and editing already created documents on MS Word.
- Creating and formatting sheets on MS Excel.
- Making amazing and creative presentations for individual and official use with MS Powerpoint.
- Manage your all emails with MS Outlook.
Read More: MS Office 2007 Product Keys in 2021
Working List of Microsoft Office 2010 Keys
MS Office 2010 Key
Product Key For Microsoft Office 2010:
MS Office 2010 Serial Number:
Office 2010 Product Key Full:
How to activate Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Key?
If you want to get the original license for activating Microsoft Office 2010 you will need the Microsoft office 2010 product key. You can get the office 2010 product key easily online. This professional key offers you a lifetime license. This activation key won’t ask for any renewal or it offers any subscription service. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional users will enjoy all the perks without paying any cost in the future. You don’t need to worry about losing your information. If you want to format your device or you are planning to switch to a new one then don’t worry you will be able to use Microsoft Office 2010 Professional with the same license. But you must have to keep in your mind that one license can only be used on a single device. If you want to reinstall it on a new device then you will have to deactivate it first on the older device.
By using the office 2010 professional plus product key you will be able to enjoy the following advanced features:
- An amazing and easy to use interface by which you can easily create your documents for individual and official use even if you are a beginner. You can also customize the appearance of the application.
- It has a wide range of professional features for data handling using excel tables. There are also new mathematical formulas added in excel and additional graphical designs have also been added.
- You create immersive presentations with the help of Powerpoint 2010 less time and awesome features.
- You can stay connected with everyone via your email, and manage your all contacts with the help of Outlook 2010.
- You can handle all sorts of publications for professional work like magazines, flyers, and advertisements with the help of Publisher 2010.
- By using Onenote 2010 you can record and share notes. It permits linking the media with almost all the social interaction websites.
Read More: Avast Driver Updater Activation Key in 2021
Features that Have Been Removed
- Document workspaces
- Creating outlook contacts or appointments
- InterConnect support
- Onenote live session functionality
- MS Office document imaging
- Photo resizing and postmarks option
- MS Office document scanning
- Calendar rebasing tool
- Office startup assistant
- ANSI offline Outlook data files for exchange synchronization
- Office diagnostic
- Voice comments
- Reference and research pane in internet explorer
- Support for word add-in libraries
- Special symbol input add-in for East Asia version
- Clip art task pane and some clip organizer features
Before installing Microsoft Office 2010 professional plus make sure that your computer meets the following minimum requirements:
- The operating system should be Windows XP at least
- The processor should have a clock speed of 1GHz at least
- RAM should be 512 MB at least
- 3.5 GB free space on your hard disk
If you want Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus on your computer you should get it legally. You can get it legally by acquiring an MS Office 2010 professional key. One of the most used Microsoft office 2010 product key generators includes Office 2010 toolkit and EZ-Activator. There are many advanced tools that manage licensing and activation. EZ-Activator works through KMS activation after using the retail license. The activators collect your all information regarding licenses. This activator also handles all the possible errors that are likely to occur. If there is a complete failure then EZ Activator will cancel all the changes.