AOL Mail is a free email service from AOL that lets you create an email account and an online address book with a storage capacity of 250 GB.
Additionally, AOL Mail provides some useful features, such as an integrated task calendar (to which you may add other users) and the ability to automatically delete spam and phishing emails.
You can also send emails up to 25 MB in size with various attachments when using an AOL Mail account.
Additionally, you will have access to AOL’s other services such as Help by AOL, Data Secure by AOL, and AOL Desktop, as well as the AOL app, when you sign up for an AOL Mail subscription. In addition, users can engage in real-time conversation via AOL on the website.
Read More: How Do Godaddy Email Login
How To Make An Aol Mail Account
- Go to AOL.com via a web browser such as Chrome or Safari.
- To log in or join, go to the top of the page and click ‘Login/Join’ on the right side.
- You’ve arrived at the login screen. Click ‘Create an account to begin the registration process.
- AOL’s mail sign-up page will appear after clicking this link. To continue, you must first complete the requested information (such as your first and last name, email address, and so on).
- Finally, an email will be sent to the address you entered on the previous page as proof of your registration. To verify your email, click the ‘Verify’ button. That’s it — have fun emailing!
Login For Aol Mail Account
To successfully log in to your AOL account, follow these simple steps:
- To access AOL’s main website, open a web browser and type aol.com into the LINK address bar.
- Click the Login/Join button in the top-right corner of the screen when you arrive at AOL’s home page.
- Input your account login details such as your username, e-mail, or mobile number on the following web page and also click ‘Following. Enter your email address as well as your password to sign in. You may also sign in with your Google, Facebook, or Next off accounts.
Read More: How To ATT Email Login
How Do I Unblock My Aol Email Account
- If you can’t remember your AOL security inquiry, make a change to avoid having login issues with AOL.
- Follow the straightforward methods to resolve the issue. Go to the Manage My Account section at the top of the screen.
- In AOL Account Setup, select the Account Safety Inquiry option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, in the Change Account Security Concern display, put in the required information by selecting the Adjustment Account Protection Question option.
- Afterward, you will be redirected to the My Account Introduction page after clicking the Save button.
- If you are unable to visit, you may also reset your password by receiving a code on your cell phone and then resetting the security inquiry.